Meridian Energy Analysis Device
The Meridian Energy Analysis Device (M.E.A.D.) provides users with a detailed outline of their body's mechanics and functions. This precision-oriented Eastern-philosophy tool comes from a combination of exhaustive Ryodoraku* research, the latest computer technology, and a team of medical experts.
The principle behind the M.E.A.D.
With the updated Ryodoraku concept as the basis, representative acupoints of the twelve primary meridians were measured to determine changes in the respective meridians and their associated effects with one another, as well as on the body as a whole.
Research & Development: MedPex combined Chinese, Japanese, and German medical technology with sixteen years of continual research and clinical evaluations. The current sixth generation M.E.A.D. incorporates the latest in Windows graphics, seamless functional integration and improved user friendliness, enabling you to chart new course of applications.
- The M.E.A.D. provides a quick and precise look at meridians, as well as producing comprehensive reports.
- Provides information on physical energetics, mental and emotional states, autonomic nervous system, endocrine function, metabolic function, interpenetration of yin-yang, and harmony of Qi and blood.
- Suggested treatment protocols, which include acupuncture points, herbal prescriptions, dietary contraindications and suggestions as well as explanations on why specific points, herbs, or food items are indicated.
- Provides an ongoing user database to thereby easily manage users' history and other relevant information.
- Offers descriptive and clear data and provides a list of probable future pathology based on its assessment.
- Contains an advanced acupuncture-point locating system, which shows definitive positions on the human body to thereby ensure the best clinical application for treatments.
- Allows you to obtain information from the entire body within 3 minutes.
- Operates under PC Windows, M.E.A.D. is powered by connecting to a computer through a USB port.
Meridian Energy Comparison Charts
M.E.A.D. is created with state of the art technology that allows for automatic calibration of age and gender so that energetic information can be determined accurately without concern towards gender and age. The M.E.A.D. triplex bell system completely examines the 24 major meridian pathways and acupoints of the body in under three minutes time. Providing clear and colorful charts and graphs that help to quickly discern the state of physical and emotional disharmony, and because of the ease of operation and its inherent unobtrusive nature the new generation M.E.A.D. is a powerful adjunct tool using a Chinese medicine approach that could be useful in any clinical setting.
FDA: These statements have not been approved or reviewed by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration).
*The Ryodoraku theory is that diseases or abnormalities are reflected in measurable changes of bio-electric current on the twelve primary meridians and source points.