No matter what your age, profession, hobbies, or physical ailments, microcurrent can provide a way to help you feel your best. The various microcurrent units and complementary therapies available from Matrix can be used to help a wide array of everyday problems. Remember: It is important to always first consult a licensed physician prior to self-treatment. The following are just a few examples of issues that can benefit from therapy:
- Muscle soreness
- Skin Problems
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Chronic Conditions (specific devices)
- Athletic Injuries (specific devices)
- Post-Op & Injury Recovery (specific devices)
There are prescription and non-prescription microcurrent devices available that can be used to help various conditions. For relieve of general discomfort and soreness, there are several over-the-counter units. If the Avazzia BEST devices are used, then treatment can be as simple as using the built-in electrodes that are on the back of the unit. For treatment variations, there is a wide range of accessory electrodes that can be used to customize your therapy session. For example:
- Matrix Mini Roller: Roll over tight muscles.
- Avazzia E-Pen: One-handed treatment for specific acupoints.
- Pad Electrodes: Attach then treat hands free, ideal for hard to reach places and for multi-tasking.
- Silver Knit Products: Wear socks, gloves, or sleeves for wide coverage.
- See full list of available electrodes, some only connect to Avazzia BEST devices.
There are many know benefits from using microcurrent, which includes but are not limited to:
- Improved circulation and dilated blood vessels
- Faster healing without scar tissue.
- Stimulating lymph circulation.
- Increased ATP* production up to 500% (ATP=adenosine triphosphate).
- Improved circulation and nutrition to joints.
- See F.A.Q. & More for additional information.
|Treating elbow discomfort with the Med-Best and pad electrodes.
||Treating an acupoint on the wrist with the Med-Best and E-Pen.
||Complementary therapies include light and infrasound. The Infrasound Qi Gong is shown.